You are here

Current Naturalization Records

The United States District Court maintains an electronic court record of persons naturalized in the Southern District of Texas. For those naturalized prior to December 1991, information may be available in hard copy or on microfiche. You may obtain a certified certificate of search verifying the name and date an individual was naturalized by providing the following information:

  • Year, month and date of naturalization
  • Full name and name change if applicable
  • A Number (INS Registration #) or Certificate Number
  • Pay appropriate fee

If you do not have all of the above information and must do a search, public terminals are available for your use in the clerk’s office.

Please note: The clerk’s office cannot provide replacement certificates of naturalization or issue a name change. Please contact US Citizens and Immigration Services at 1-800-375-5283.

If you are requesting this information by mail, complete a search request form.