Clerk's office staff will offer training for attorneys and their staffs according to the following schedule. If you would like training, but are these sessions will not meet your needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In Houston - We are planning training sessions for fall of 2017, but nothing has yet been scheduled. If you have input on topics you would like covered, please email us at the address above. At least one session will be directed toward attorneys with complex representations.
Outside Houston - We are planning to have staff available for in-person training or to answer questions in the following courthouses. Please email us if you would like to meet with us, so that we can work out schedules and ensure that we are prepared to discuss topics of interest to you:
- Brownsville, Texas - Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Corpus Christi, Texas - Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Galveston, Texas - Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Laredo, Texas - Monday, November 6, 2017 (tentatively scheduled for 3:00PM)
- McAllen, Texas - Friday, October 20, 2017
- Victoria, Texas - November 1, 2017
If you would like to arrange in person training outside of Houston, please contact us at the email address above, or contact your local courthouse. We have individuals knowledgeable about the eVoucher program and CJA reimbursement around the district, and will work with you to accommodate your needs.
No live, online training is currently planned.